The main purpose of the Intellectual Rights Unit is; especially to Hasan Kalyoncu University researchers, academicians, and students; To take part in all processes of protecting intellectual property rights for all businesses, research, and students, to create awareness in this regard, to perform licensing and commercialization services.
In this direction;
- Raising awareness on intellectual property rights among academicians, industrialists and students, organizing trainings and seminars,
- Determining the registrability and scope of registration of the invention,
- Making a preliminary patent search,
- Evaluating patent commercializability,
- Performing national and international patent writing and application processes,
- In the registration process; To ensure coordination with the Turkish Patent-Inventor,
- Writing Intellectual Property Rights agreements,
- Supporting licensing and commercialization processes,
- Carrying out the promotional activities of the idea that has the value of invention,
- All past, current and future studies on FSMH at the university are gathered in a single center, followed up and regularly updated.